Conditions of Participation:
Participants commit to following their appointment schedule for January 29 and 30, established according to times selected by yourselves and the attending producers. If participants fail to do so, Sud de France Développement reserves the right to refuse responsibility for associated hotel charges.
For Participant # 1, your invitation to the IBF Sud de France includes:
- Your economy class flight and visa and associated insurance costs
- Your hotel room in 3* accommodation from January 27 (check in) to January 31 (check out) or February 1st should you wish to stay and attend Vinisud also
- Local transportation (transfers from / to: airport / railway station, hotel, exhibition center, evening program)
- All meals associated with the IBF's program, excluding allocated ‘free evenings’ and January 31
- Scheduling of appointments with wineries during the IBF
- Free entry to Vinisud on January 31 (optional).
For Participant # 2, Sud de France Développement will cover local transportation costs (airport shuttle, transfers to the IBF and evening events) and meals associated with the program, excluding "free evenings" and January 31. In the case of Participant #2, you will be responsible for all other costs, including flights, visa, accommodation (+ breakfast). Personal companions are not eligible to attend this event as a participant.