Responsible for managing all aspects of assigned client accounts to include but not limited to implementation, client retention, customer service, sales of new products and services, financials (budgets, billing, reporting, payment and profitability), business planning and reviews, establishing relationships with key decision makers, business continuance and escalation of operational issues.
Areas of Accountability / Tasks
- Responsible for the coordination of all central communication between BTM and client.
- Work with client lead to create business plans/initiatives to support as required with clients.
- Demonstrate and communicate the value that BTM provides to the client.
- Formulate and manage business plan with client with the goal of increasing revenues, decreasing cost, better utilizing assets and reducing risk of client attrition.
- Working with client and BTM Travel team, identify short-term and long-term objectives for the program and outline solutions to achieve objectives, including measurements and timelines.
- Create action plan to implement each program objective with actions and timelines.
- Put into place tracking and reporting for each objective and indicator.
- Plan and execute quarterly business review.
- Plan annual strategic business review, create actions for deficiencies.
- Develop Service Level Agreement for Service, Financial, MIS/CDS, Program Performance, Technology and Communication indicators, as applicable.
- Put into place tracking and reporting for each indicator.
- Create and manage business improvement plans, as required.
- Create and manage to budgets and financials (includes billing, payment & profitability).
- Overall responsibility for profitability of contract.
- Responsible for consolidated financial reporting to customer, if needed.
- Increase revenues by Up-Sell and Cross-Sell of products and services that meet client's needs.
- Ensure the client is paying in accordance with the agreement.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key customer decision makers at all levels within the customer organization, including introduction of BTM Travel senior management to customer.
Required Skills / Years of Experience / Education
- 7+ years travel industry experience in account management role
- Experience in implementing and managing clients
- Thorough knowledge of business travel management and travel industry technology
- Strong business knowledge
- Effective communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Proven success in project management
- Exhibit sound judgement while identifying and resolving issues in a timely manager
- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, others and organizations to make improvements or take corrective actions
- Financial acumen
- Business degree; Master degree preferred