ALL PRO FLAG FOOTBALL COACHES CODE OF CONDUCT
All team coaches, both Head and Assistant, will abide by a code of conduct, which includes the following:
1. I will not smoke near any facility for practice, games and/or events.
2. I understand that all game officials are there to assist the league and players and we may not agree with how it is done. In the event of an issue I agree to alert a APF Associate and allow them to address the issue. (Referees are human, what you or a parent says effects them regardless of what you are told so don't make it personal. Coach the kids in the setting the refs present, in their favor or not.)
3. I will be responsible for the conduct and control of players, other coaches as well as the policing of parents.
4. I will not permit an ineligible player to participate in a game unless cleared by an APF associate and understand games can be forfieted if they do participate.
5. I will not deliberately incite unsportsmanlike conduct.
6. I will abstain from drinking alcoholic beverages during any game, practices and/or event. I will also abstain from excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages (defined as enough to induce hangover) within a 12 hour period prior to any game, practice session and/or event.
7. I will interact with all players, at all times, in an instructional, supportive and non-threatening manner and refrain from the use of any abusive and/or profane language.
8. I will be responsible for communicating with team parents about practice, game times, locations and agendas.
9. I agree to run the base system set forth by the club unless discussed with prior to sessions start.
10. I will be a role model parents would like mentoring their kids as I represent the league and myself. *Please note that any coach kicked out of a game may be subject to sit out the next game*
Double-click to edit this text...