• Once access is granted, your consultant will review the data, screen by screen to
determine if there are any obvious problems. We will also review your overview and specific
questions and/or objectives and identify how you should proceed. We"ll then email you with any
additional questions we have about the client and indicate a time slot when you can call to review
• During our phone meeting our focus will be on how you can best proceed to complete your case.
This will include:
- suggestions on ways to improve you data collection and input
- help in understanding the auto modeling process
- answers to your specific questions and/or concerns
- general observations on how to deliver your advice and recommendations to your client
• Once the case consultation has been completed, you should go back on to the client"s
screen and remove the case consultant"s user ID from the
Secondary Advisor field. This will lock us out from seeing this client in the future. This allows you
to limit the review of the data to a temporary access and then remove these rights so we no
longer can review your client data.
If you require assistance at any time please contact support at 1-800-364-1293.