Please follow these instructions to insure that your entry is processed properly.
1. Products Can Fall Within These Categories:
- Aquatic Therapy
- Architecture/Accessible Home Modification
- Assistive Technology
- Bathroom Equipment
- Daily Living Aids
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing Products
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Education School
- Home Medical Equipment
- Low Vision Products
- Nutritional Products
- Patient Lifts/Elevators
- Pediatric Equipment
- Personal Care Products/Services
- Seating/Positioning Systems, Accessories
- Skin Care Products
- Sports Equipment/Services
- Travel Services
2. The appropriate number of completed entry forms.
Please include one full set of entry forms and supporting materials (press releases, etc.) per sample. For example, if you are entering a product, you need to send two samples, plus two sets of entry forms, one for each product.
What to Expect from FCA
- All entrants will receive e-mail confirmation that their entry has been received.
- All Winners will be notified after entry deadline.
- Winners will receive digital Family Choice Award logos for use in their company’s marketing and promotional materials that extends through the lifetime of the product.
- Winners will also receive a starter set of attachable Family Choice Award logos.
- Winners of Family Choice Awards will receive promotional coverage through national press releases, websites, e-blasts, coverage in cooperating publications and events throughout the year. This will serve as our recommendations to all consumers.
- Winners will be featured on www.SpecialNeeds.com for one year.
Criteria for Entry
- Entries must be submitted by deadline.
- Products may be submitted for consideration in more than one category.
- Products that have been re-released with updated features will be considered new products.
- Items that are part of a series must be submitted and paid for individually. A series does not constitute a single entry.
Products will be judged on the following criteria:
- Physical quality and appearance
- Ease of assembly and instructions
- Level of entertainment and engagement
- Value for Price
- Endurance and longevity
- Durability and functionality
- Comparison to other similar products (if available)
- Product performance as described
- Uniqueness and versatility
- Would this be something to recommend
Please keep a copy of these directions and forms for your records.
For questions, please use the following contact information: