Please follow these instructions to insure that your entry is processed properly.
1. Products Can Fall Within These Categories:
- Children & Parenting
- Clothing & Apparel
- Fashion Accessories
- General Gifts
- Handcrafted Designs
- Health & Fitness
- Health & Beauty
- Home Decor
- Home Furnishings
- Jewelry & Accessories
- Spa & Beauty
- Specialty Gifts
- Vintage, Antiques
2. Each entry must include two samples of each product submitted.
If products require batteries or other accessories, they must be provided.
Prototypes and galleys are acceptable as long as they are fully functioning and available in retail outlets by deadline. (Note: samples will not be returned)
Ship Entries to:
Family Choice Awards
3245 University Ave., Suite 1339
San Diego, CA 92104
3. The appropriate number of completed entry forms.
Please include one full set of entry forms and supporting materials (press releases, etc.) per sample. For example, if you are entering a product, you need to send two samples, plus two sets of entry forms, one for each product.
What to Expect from FCA
- All entrants will receive e-mail confirmation that their entry has been received.
- All Winners will be notified after entry deadline.
- Winners will receive digital Family Choice Award logos for use in their company’s marketing and promotional materials that extends through the lifetime of the product.
- Winners will also receive a starter set of attachable Family Choice Award logos.
- Winners of Family Choice Awards will receive promotional coverage through national press releases, websites, e-blasts, coverage in cooperating publications and events throughout the year. This will serve as our recommendations to all consumers.
Criteria for Entry
- Entries must be submitted by deadline.
- Products may be submitted for consideration in more than one category.
- Products that have been re-released with updated features will be considered new products.
- Items that are part of a series must be submitted and paid for individually. A series does not constitute a single entry.
Products will be judged on the following criteria:
- Physical quality and appearance
- Ease of assembly and instructions
- Level of entertainment and engagement
- Value for Price
- Endurance and longevity
- Durability and functionality
- Comparison to other similar products (if available)
- Product performance as described
- Uniqueness and versatility
- Would this be something to recommend
Please keep a copy of these directions and forms for your records.
For questions, please use the following contact information: