Step 1 of 5: Your Strata Plan and GST details
Step 2 of 5: What happened and Witness details
Step 3 of 5: Details of your Loss and Evidence
Step 4 of 5: Police Report Details and Your signed Declaration
Step 5 of 5: Submit form / Form completed
I declared that to the best of my knowledge and belief the information in this form is true and correct and I have not withheld any relevant information. I consent to Nsure's Insurers using my personal information I have provided on this form for the purpose of processing my claim. I undersand that if I choose not to provide the required details, this is my choice, howerver, Nsure's Insurers may not be able to process my claim.
* I consent to Nsure's Insurers disclosing my personal information to other insurers, an insurance reference service or as required by law. I consent to Strata Unit Underwriters also disclosing my personal information to and/or collecting addtional information about me, from investigation or legal advisors.
*This consent only applies when a claim is submitted in relation to a policy issued to the individual, not a company or business.
If your plumber has not already done so, please ensure the following information is provided on the account/invoice:
* Nature and cause of leak
* Composition of pipe (i.e. gal, cooper, PVC, etc.)
* Procedures undertaken Details of charges including, hourly rate, number of persons on the job (if more than one, please explain the necessity for additional person and details of costs)
* Apportioned repair cost between: (a)search & find (b)plumbing repair (c)reinstatement
Electrical Damage (Fusion)
Please provide the following information in addition to the above:
* What does the motor operate
* Horse Power / Kilowatt rating
* Date of purchase
* Age of appliace/motor
* Is it under a manufacturers warranty
(You must report any loss, theft or vandalism of property to the police. We may need to apply to the police for a copy of this report.)