Bialik strives to make our school accessible to all Jewish children, regardless of the family's financial situation. We offer tuition support to eligible families from JK to Grade 8, following the guidelines set up by the UJA Federation.
If you would like further information about our tuition support program, please contact our Admissions Manager, Danielle Waltman, at email@example.com or 416-783-3346 x285.
To complete this application and to be considered for admission to Bialik Hebrew Day School, you must deliver the following to The Registrar Office, Bialik Hebrew Day School, 2760 Bathurst Street, Toronto, ON, M6B 3A1:
• A deposit of $500.
• A copy of your child's birth certificate.
The application will be date-stamped upon receipt of the $500 deposit and copy birth certificate, not the date on which you submit this online application.
1) The $500 deposit for your application will be credited to your tuition account.
2) The deposit, less a $200 administrative fee, will be refunded if the School is informed in writing of the withdrawal of your child's application more than 12 months prior to your child's academic start date.
3) Total deposits will be forfeited if cancellation is received within 12 months prior to your child's academic start date.
4) Upon accepting the offer for placement, an additional $500 deposit is required. These funds will also be credited to your tuition account.
5) All deposits will be refunded if we cannot accommodate your child.
6) Deposits for applications received within 12 months of your child's academic start date and then withdrawn will be forfeited.
7) Acceptance into Grades 2-8 requires an educational assessment to help us understand your child's learning profile. The fee for the assessment is payable to "Bialik Hebrew Day School".
8) Intent to withdraw your application must be sent in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org