In order to apply for the Promise of Nursing Regional Faculty Fellowship, the applicant must be a a US Citizen or an Alien with U.S. Permanent Resident Status. Unfortunately, you are not eligible to apply for the fellowship.
Note: Students in RN to BSN or RN to MSN programs are not eligible to apply.
Indicate the number of credits you plan to take during the following semesters:
Please list all nursing school and college preparation to date. Note: after filling out the fields below, be sure to click "Save Line / Add Row" to save that line in this form.
Indicate your current employment information:
In the space below please answer the following question. If the degree you are pursuing is not in a nursing education program, please indicate how the program will prepare you for the role of nurse educator?
In the space below indicate the area of research/thesis project that you are planning to or are currrently engaged in and why?
Sources of Income for 2015-2016
Expenses for 2015-2016 Academic Year
In the space below, list Fellowships/Scholarships you have received in the past year and if they are approved for the 2015-16 academic year. Be sure to click "add/save" to save each line you enter.
I hereby request consideration and believe myself to be eligible to apply for a Promise of Nursing Regional Faculty Fellowship administered by the FNSNA. I have completed all necessary paperwork and certify that all information supplied on this application is complete and correct. I understand that: falsification of information on my application, transcripts or other attachments will disqualify my application; failure to follow all instructions to complete the application will render my application incomplete; and that all FNSNA Board of Trustees decisions are final.
I understand that the completed application and associated documents become FNSNA property. By signing this agreement, permission is granted to FNSNA to request and/or verify information in the application and in my tuition account from the Dean/Director and/or the Financial Administrator of the graduate program.
If I am a recipient of a PON Fellowship administered by the FNSNA and funds are awarded to me, by signing this agreement I also agree to the following terms:
1. Notify the FNSNA of any change in my address, phone number, and email address.
2. Fellowship funds will only be used towards tuition, academic fees and books for the Fall 2015, Spring 2016, and Summer 2016 semesters in the school that I currently attend. This Fellowship will not be used to pay any other charge or expense I may incur while I am in graduate school.
3. To enroll as a part time (minimum of 6 credits) or full time student pursuing a graduate degree preparing me for the nurse educator role.
4. Notify FNSNA if my career goals change and I am no longer committed to preparation for the nurse educator role and to return the full amount of the PON Fellowship to the FNSNA.
5. Fellowship funds will only be released to the school, specifically to the Office of Financial Aid or Bursar. The check is made payable to the school towards my tuition account.
6. To notify the FNSNA of any change in my enrollment status or program status.
7. If I transfer to another program before the tuition is paid, the total Fellowship amount must be returned to the FNSNA.
8. If I transfer to another school that is eligible to receive Promise of Nursing Fellowship funds, I understand that I must submit a written request along with enrollment verification to the FNSNA to request that any remaining funds be applied to tuition at the new school.
9. If funds remain after tuition and academic fees are paid, the total amount remaining must be returned to the FNSNA. Remaining funds may not be used for the following academic year.
10. I grant the FNSNA permission to request information from my school about my tuition account and enrollment status.
11. If I withdraw from the program BEFORE tuition is paid, all funds are to be returned to the FNSNA. If I withdraw from the program AFTER tuition is paid, all funds are to be returned to FNSNA.
12. That this application and all attachments/enclosures become the property of the FNSNA.
I have read the above information thoroughly and certifiy that if I am awarded a PON Fellowship administered by the FNSNA, I agree to the terms and conditions of the PON Fellowship outlined above.
The FNSNA suggests printing a copy of the applicaiton for your records.
Click on the "SUBMIT" button below to submit your completed application to the FNSNA. By clicking this button, you acknowledge that you cannot edit any information contained in this application once it has been submitted.