CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
1. contact their mentor within seven days of being matched
2. engage in substantive communication (meeting via face-to-face, phone, or electronic means) at least once a month
3. coordinate efforts with designated mentee/mentor to attend the Mentor Program socials in Athens (September 26, 2014) and in Atlanta (February 12, 2015)
4. uphold meetings and appointments, or provide advance notification should a meeting need to be cancelled. Respond to questions and communication within reasonable time frames (preferably 72 hours).
5. meet in public venues, including but not limited to the UGA campus, the Terry Executive Education Center, and office environments during normal business hours
6. in the first month in communication, establish professional goals and an accountability system for the time frame of the Mentorship Program (September 2014-May 2015)
8. maintain updated contact information with the Office of Undergraduate Student Services & Corporate Relations at email@example.com
7. contact the Terry College of Business Office of Undergraduate Student Services & Corporate Relations if experiencing difficulty establishing communication with other party
9. not solicit mentors for an internship or job. At their own discretion, mentors may make offers of internships or job opportunities, notifying the Office of Undergraduate Student Services & Corporate relations immediately of such offers.
10. provide feedback to the steering committee on their experience with the Mentor Program via survey to be administered in May 2015