- Candidates must be a current Longwood University stude
nt having lived in Longwood managed housing for two or more semesters by their start date.
- Candidates must meet the cumulative GPA requirement of at least a 2.5 or better. Candidates with below a 2.5 GPA are placed on academic probation for one semester to bring their GPA up to a 2.5. If the RA fails to achieve a 2.5 GPA the offer may be recinded.
- Have NO active judicial record.
- Be able to commit to the entire 2014-2015 academic year. This disqualifies candidates who will be student teaching, studying abroad, playing a varsity sport, or graduating in December.
- Submit an application with an updated resume and portfolio.
, January 8, 2014 is Returning RA Interview Da
y. Candidates who meet the requirements and receive an interview will be expected to interview on January 8.
- Candidates selected to return are required to participate in STLW, FTLW and WTLW of the following year. For FTLW 2014, training will begin
on August 13
To be considered for the Resident Assistant Position, candidates must have their completed application (application, resume) submitted electronically by 4:00 pm on Monday, December 2, 2013.
Any questions regarding the application or application process, may be directed to Rob Gutierrez (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Scott Stover (email@example.com).