- Candidates must be a current Longwood University student having lived in Longwood managed housing for two or more semesters by their start date.
- Candidates must meet the cumulative GPA requirement of at least a 2.5 or better. Candidates with below a 2.5 GPA are placed on academic probation for one semester to bring their GPA up to a 2.5. If the RA fails to achieve a 2.5 GPA the offer may be recinded.
- Have NO active judicial record.
- Be able to commit to the entire 2014-2015 academic year. This disqualifies candidates who will be student teaching, studying abroad, playing a varsity sport, or graduating in December.
- Submit an application with an updated resume and portfolio.
- Wednesday, January 8, 2014 is Returning RA Interview Day. Candidates who meet the requirements and receive an interview will be expected to interview on January 8.
- Candidates selected to return are required to participate in STLW, FTLW and WTLW of the following year. For FTLW 2014, training will beginat 5:00PMon August 13.
To be considered for the Resident Assistant Position, candidates must have their completed application (application, resume) submitted electronically by 4:00 pm on Monday, December 2, 2013.
Any questions regarding the application or application process, may be directed to Rob Gutierrez (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Scott Stover (email@example.com).