Submit documentation for coursework or experience that is comparable to the following MassArt M.Arch requirements.
Complete the documents list and then upload files using the yellow "upload a file" button. Note that course grades received should be equivalent to, or better than a B-. If you have architectural work, construction or fabrication experience, please note this in under "Prior Exprience Type and provide a fuller description in an uploaded document.
Courses may be from NAAB-accredited programs or other undergraduate architecture programs.
- Structures and building systems courses (MassArt: Structures I, II, III and IV)
- History of architecture courses (MassArt: History of Architecture and Urban Planning I and II)
- Construction/fabrication experience (MassArt: Methods and Materials)
- Sustainable architecture courses as well as other design work that may incorporate this material.
- Professional practice courses (MassArt: Professional Practice I)
- 2 professional electives (for Track II applicants/students)
- Any additional MassArt M.Arch requirement you for which you have comparable coursework or experience.
Track I applicants/students submit documentation to be evaluated for requests of transfer/portfolio credit or course waivers.
Track II applicants/students must submit documentation towards all of the Track I pre-professional requirements for which they have comparable coursework or experience. They may also provide documentation to be evaluated for requests of Track II transfer/portfolio credit or course waivers.